Thursday, July 10, 2008

Daniel Gilyeat family on ABC's Extreme Makeover, Home Edition - A USMC Hero

On July 6th I watched an episode of Extreme Makeover, Home Edition on ABC that put me into tears. The episode was about Daniel Gilyeat: Hero, and on this episode of Political Pistachio Radio I discussed the impact of the show on me. Listeners called in, some who'd seen the show, and some who hadn't. This will be one of the most important episodes of Political Pistachio Radio you may ever listen to.

Showing our troops appreciation and respect on Political Pistachio

Show Date/Time 7/9/2008 7:00:00 PM

Show Description: Last Sunday Night Extreme Makeover Home Edition aired the Gilyeat Family episode. Mr. Gilyeat is a Marine that came home from Iraq missing a leg, his wife left him, and his four children and him shared a two bedroom home that was hardly adequate for his family. I don't watch much television, and I especially don't watch reality shows, but this one was an episode for the ages . . . hear my description of the show, and hear mine (and other listener's) tear-filled reaction.

No comments: