Friday, May 4, 2007

Political Pistachio Radio airs a little early this week


My wife and I have scored tickets (thanks to my mom and dad) for the Stage Coach California Country Music Festival, so this week's show will air live at 7am Pacific/10am Eastern.

Tune in live, call in if you wish to join the debate, at (646) 652-2940, or listen to the archive later at the Political Pistachio Radio archive page. Also, I am trying an experiment. I have installed a chat room for Political Pistachio Radio. For those who choose to use it, let me know what you think. I hope a number of people partake. And of course, as always, you can send me notes during the show via Yahoo Instant Messenger (ID: douglasvgibbs).

And yes, I like Country-Western Music, along with some rock, and everything Christian.

Until tomorrow's show,

God Bless.

No comments: