Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Still waiting for confirmation of premiere date

Wide Awakes Radio is currently off the air as the owner of the network changes the servers hoping to provide a better stream, and more options for the listeners, such as podcasting.

The premiere date for Political Pistachio Radio is still not confirmed. . . I will post the date when it is. The original plan was to have the new servers up immediately after the Super Bowl, but Kender has encountered some unexpected obstacles.

When I first began discussing the upcoming show, I stated the premiere date could be either February 10th, or the 17th. As the 10th approaches, I am saddened to say it may be pushed to the 17th.

Everything is being done to bring the premiere date up as soon as possible, and I am chomping at the bit to get the show started.

Stay tuned.

No comments: