Thursday, December 6, 2007

Who Is Your Candidate for 2008?


Red November is the goal, and the election is less than a year away. But do you really know which candidate best fits your criteria?

To my surprise, after taking the Select A Candidate Quiz, it turns out that Tancredo best fits what I expect from a candidate. Huckabee, a candidate I have indicated I think fits my mold, wasn't even in my top five. Hunter and Thompson were my number two and three.

What is Doug talking about?

Go HERE for the Select A Candidate Quiz and find out for yourself - Then, tune in tonight to Political Pistachio Radio and join myself, Mrs. Pistachio, and Josh P. Allem in a discussion about the quiz, how the candidates answered, and what we think was the best responses to the questions.

Broadcast airs live tonight at 10pm Eastern Time on Political Pistachio Radio.

No comments: