Wednesday, May 9, 2007

When Liberalism adds the straw that breaks the camel's back

This Saturday Political Pistachio Radio will return to its normal time at 4pm Pacific/7pm Eastern. I will address the latest on the political war over the war on terror, more Global Warming lies, liberal lunacy, a little more on abortion (such as how Nancy Pelosi has been told by the church not to call herself Catholic anymore because of her pro-abortion stance), how Mexico is strong against Central American Illegal Aliens, America's pursuit of "Pleasure", and how I wound up in a head-0n struggle against the illegal alien issue on my job (including a statement in Spanish against me by a Mexican that proclaim "Our Community, Our Rules." How will I get this all in during a one hour show? Tune in on Saturday and find out.

No comments: